Thursday, September 17, 2009

The dramatic beginning turns into a happing ending

Ok, 2 years ago I met my boyfriend as just a friends here at school. We were in the computer lab with all of my friends and his friends. Soon enough, we all start planning things with eachother and hanging out a lot. 2 years ago, I had a close girlfriend who I usually always was with. Her and I always did fun stuff together like go out to the club, parties, and even go shopping or share eachother's clothes. I guess you can say we were pretty close, and even best friends to what other people thought. After a few times going out with eachother and getting to know everyone farley well, I started to really like, who wasn't my boyfriend at the time, our new friend Angelo. He seemed really funny, and sweet. I became atracted to that. Unforunately, my close friend was the type of person who wants what she can't have.

There was a point that after we all went to the clubs every Thursday nights, when club Caribe was 18 and up night, and we just got tired of the same stuff, seeing the same people. Angelo and I sort of drifted away from the party scene for a moment and started hanging out with eachoher on our own. We would make plans to get a bite to eat, go to the mall, go to the gym and even one night, we went to the club (just him and I). My girl friend was getting wierdly jealous and would somehow always find a way inviting herself when Angelo and I made plans alone. she was my friend, and even though I liked him a lot and just wanted to spend times with him, if she invited herself, I just let her be the third wheel.

After many plans, invloving my new crush and this annoying friend of mine, Angelo and I met eachother at school one day, and spent the rest of the day to ourselves. Nobody else. We didn't answer our phones so people knew our whereabouts, and it was just us. Later that same fun day, we decided we wanted to go dancing. Caribe was the "hot spot" Thursdays, and everyone went there. Well, this day was za Thursday, so we knew we would probably run into people who may have tried to contact us throughout the day. (I don't understand why it became such a big deal, but people were really eing nosey about if Angelo and I were "seeing eachtother" or dating already).

We get to the club this Thursday night and my annoying friends happened to come outside while Angelo and I were in line waiting to get in. She gave us this dirty look and went right back in without even saying hello. I didn't think anything of it but that she was becoming a "hater". We get in, begin to have a good time, and soon enough my friend comes up to us and starts asking questions like where we were and what him and I did that day. Come to find out, people were saying she liked this guy, when she had been seeing about 3 different guys around his time. I had no idea, but her name was not on him, and I asked Angelo if he ever liked or had feelings for my friend. Angelo told me, "I only had eyes for you since we met at the computer lab." I know, cheesy but this same Thursday night was when we established our feelings for one another and became boyfriend and girlfriend.

We ended up not caring about how people acted or what they said, just remembered that there will always be people who want what you have at some point or another. My friendship with this girl officially ended when trying to confront me about her dating him...when they never dated. Things happen for a reason, and friends come and go. Girls will always be jealous of other girls and always gossip. But it is my job at the end of the day to brush all the negativity off my shoulders and be thankful for all the good in my life. I love my boyfriend more then anything in the world. We have been together for 2 years and 6 months. I'm so happy and blessed he is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment